I’m making this quick post because I found something I genuinely love. I’m not sponsored, I’m not receiving anything for this, and nobody asked me to write about it. I just really like these shoes. 😂
If you grew up in the millennial era, you probably remember the suede clog phase all too well. And now, somehow, they’re having their moment again.
I’ve always had a hard time with clogs because years of dance have left me with some pretty unhappy arches. I couldn’t wear Crocs for more than a few minutes either—until relatively recently. I swear they changed them, but I later realized what I was dealing with was plantar fasciitis.
Then, in May 2023, a TV tray fell on the top of my foot. It was X-rayed and I was told, “Nothing is broken,” but I swear something was missed because years later, that foot still bothers me when the seasons change or when I wear shoes without much support.
So, for me, Crocs are strictly “run to the mailbox, let the dog out, or stop at the gas station” shoes. I cannot go very far in them.
Enter these Mountain Soles clogs from Sam’s Club.
I LOVE them.
They’re comfortable, they don’t aggravate my arches, and they have enough support that my old foot injury doesn’t start complaining when I wear them. I also read the reviews beforehand, which recommended sizing up, and I definitely agree with that.
So if you’re considering jumping on the clog trend and you have a Sam’s Club membership, these are absolutely worth checking out. ❤️
Again, not sponsored. I just found a shoe my feet actually like, and that feels worth sharing. 😂



0 Comments:
Post a Comment