Tuesday, June 26, 2018

My Favorite Holiday: 4th of July

It's quite ironic that my favorite holiday is the 4th of July (Independence Day) being that I was born in Canada. However it is my favorite holiday.
Independace Day is the day that the United States celebrated their legal seperation of the Thirteen Original Colonies from Great Britain.
Where I live it's cold most of the year. I love summer. July 4th is the holiday that falls in summer. I love that we celebrate with fireworks, sparklers, parades, bon fires, bbq's, camping, picnics, concerts, carnivals, festivals, etc.

Great Playlist I got from themomerie you can use this for your 4th of July bash!! 






Home of the Free Because of the Brave $20.00 cute patriotic custom decor. It's not super expensive but it looks more expensive.

Head on over to Wunder Mom for the Patriotic Punch. She will show to layer and perfect the layering for this drink. She even includes a video, which is great if you struggle in the drink department as I do.

Corn hole is one of the greatest games to play at a BBQ or 4th of July party.



What is your favorite Holiday? Why is it your favorite? Let me know.

Xoxo, T


0 comments:

Post a Comment