Monday, May 6, 2019

Happy Monday! Sorry I have dropped off the face of the planet. It's been a bit wild since my last post in August.



My grandmother passed back in September. It was unexpected because she had done rounds kicking Cancer's butt for the better part of 18 years. She'd get very sick, and pull through. She got very sick in September, she began to pull through and then she took a fall where she hit her head. She went in, she seemed like she was going to recover, and unfortunately then she didn't.

It was a brutal loss for my family and I. It's taken me a long time to be able to talk about it without emotionally crumbling to bits.

November 24, after years of "trying not to try" and struggling with endometriosis and infertility we learned we were pregnant. It's been an emotional rollercoaster because I never thought I would be having a baby without my grandma around. We are due July 28.
I'll probably slightly repurpose some of my posts to plus size pregnancy and my own experiences because for a lot, I frankly haven't found much for things I have ran into.

We had been renting until this part of our lives. We knew having a baby and buying a house needed to happen soon, but now we are smack in the middle of buying a house.
It's been a crazy adventure for us and I am so sorry I have been missing in action.



0 comments:

Post a Comment