Sunday, June 24, 2018

Find your Bloooming Path

I am sorry for the lack of a post yesterday folks! My best friend was very sick Friday the 22nd. She has two small children so her husband stayed home and I took her to the Emergency Room. She is doing better, thank goodness. 
I usually start thinking of blog content before the day I post. Yesterday was a bit busy and truly I have been working on switching over blogging platforms. Soon *fingers crossed* I'll have my own domain and it will be just marvelous darling!Yesterday I did go to T.J. Maxx in one of my many adventures. I sprayed myself with some Clearance perfume. On the ride home (after a trip to the grocery store) my husband remarked about how ridiculously amazing I smelled and how much he loved my new perfume. This resulted in me going back and buying said perfume. 


The bottle alone was $10.00 but the set with the same size glass bottle and a purse spray was $6.00. I got the kits and I got two scents.I quickly became obsessed with the perfume brand True Fragrance and Beauty. Come to find out they make scents for stores, such as Old Navy, Rue21, Urban Outfitters, etc. I sprayed myself with the perfume last night at 10 pm, I can still faintly smell it at 8:30. (That is wild and amazing!) Little known fact: they are the first perfume company to use only urban and community garden grown flowers in their scents.


Blooming Path by Tru Fragrance and BeautyIt has a floral scent but not like normal floral scents. I swear it smells exactly like a more expensive perfume I was obsessed with circa 2003 to 2006 but I cannot put my finger on what the scent is exactly. The scent brings me back to high school to when I first started to love makeup and perfume. I want to say probably a store scent from PacSun, Hollister, or Abercrombie possibly? I was obsessed with those stores in high school.


Ocean Walk by Tru Fragrance and Beauty is the second scent I purchased. I purchased this without smelling it, and I was not disappointed. It smells like crisp blue ocean. I have almost the same scent in candles, body sprays, etc. I have always wanted it in a perfume. Now I do and I am so unbelievably happy.

What about you guys? Do you have your own signature scents? What are they? Why do you love them so much? Let me know

Xoxo, T

0 comments:

Post a Comment