Monday, June 25, 2018

Menswear Monday

We are now doing Menswear Mondays! Female Fashion Fridays and Menswear Mondays! My husband gave me the brilliant idea!

Menswear Monday where I take an outfit and locate pieces inspired by the the outfit for the big and tall gentlemen.


It's more of a fall or winter look, but I am doing it regardless. 



This badass look obviously complete thos look. 


Let's be real, what's a look without great accessories? 
This is on sale right now up to 3XL. 



I like the coloring of this belt ot gives a vintage feel as if it's already broken in.



Levi's Athletic Fit on Sale $59.99 right now
My husband owns these jeans and they fit him so excellently. I had to feature them. 

They do have odd snd ends sizes at overstock but they do have regular and wide widths.

What did you think of our first Menswear Monday?

Xoxo, T



0 comments:

Post a Comment